I use lots of software every day, and know very well what it is like when the software you bought does not do what it is intended to do, that is why I think a good support should be #1 feature. So, support requests are always welcome.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues. I do my best to fix them on the fly and release updates as soon as the fix is tested well enough to publish it.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
- Providing compatibility fixes with a widespread plugins or themes that have over a thousand sales on CodeCanyon / ThemeForest, or over 100,000 downloads on WordPress directory (or is a well known plugin like WooCommerce and JetPack). Please note that sometimes the compatibility fixes should be applied on the other side (so, I need to contact a theme / plugin author to ask him to fix the code).
Please note the support does not include:
- Customizations of any kind – neither free nor paid. That lets me stay focused on developing good stuff. You can always find a good guy willing to customise the plugin bought at Microlancer, and I am happy to answer “where do I find feature X or Y related code” questions.
- Support for not-so-well known third party software and plug-ins.
- Doing anything due to any deadline. All the work is done as soon as possible, but rushing to do anything due to a deadline set is not a good idea usually.
How to submit a request
It is best to submit requests using a item support page at CodeCanyon.